A financially strong and growing community bank, Primebank enjoys a close relationship with the communities it serves and feels a strong sense of responsibility for contributing to the well-being of these communities. With that in mind, Primebank seeks to attract, develop, and retain employees who will provide exceptional customer service in an environment that fosters both respect and enthusiasm.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Primebank is committed to making employment decisions on the basis of merit. Wanting to have the best available person in every position, our company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, religion, color, creed, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic testing results, age, disability, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
A leader in the financial community, Primebank offers eligible employees a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as a Profit Sharing and 401(k).
Centralized Loan ServicingLe Mars, IA
- Daily review of loan and credit card reports and file maintenance
- Preparation of various internal and external loan reports
- Tracking of collateral insurance and credit life insurance
- Processing of loan and credit card payments
- HMDA auditing and reporting
- Funding and balancing of secondary loan market sales
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with both customers and staff in a manner exhibiting tact and diplomacy
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- A working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office applications
High school diploma or equivalent required with an Associate's degree or comparable work experience preferred. Experience in loan processing or servicing a plus.
Primebank offers a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; as well as a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan.
Regular Mail: Primebank
Attention: Human Resources
PO Box 1408
Le Mars, IA 51031-1408
For further information regarding the rights of applicants and employees, please see the following:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (Supplement)
Employee Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
Employee Rights Under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vet / Disabled